Joomla! is an advanced yet simple to manage Open Source Content Management System written in PHP and MYSQL. This PHP-based CMS enables web administrators to build everything ranging from simple websites to complex applications.
After the initial installation, Joomla offers some great backend features that enable a web admin to configure sections, categories, content items, polls and much more. From the front-end, you can edit in the WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) mode with the basic knowledge on HTML. This makes it a simple and user friendly CMS for publishing and managing content on the web.
Fortune Innovations offers its in-depth knowledge and vast expertise in working with Joomla web development to conceptualize and develop trendy websites and powerful web application. Our client base is predominantly in parts of San Diego and spread across other cities in the US.
Joomla Custom Development Services
Fortune Innovations offers Joomla web development services that include Joomla web design and development, Joomla consultation, Joomla web app development and much more. Our dedicated team of experts in Joomla can work to build an array of web functionalities as per the requirements of our clients.
Fortune Innovations provides the custom development services in Joomla:
- Joomla custom design services and template design
- Joomla component and module development
- Joomla eCommerce
- Joomla integration with other web applications
- Joomla theming
- Hire Joomla designer / Hire Joomla programmer
- Joomla SEO
Joomla has a vast library of themes that helps a web administrator to customize the look and feel of websites and web apps developed in Joomla. We offer cool and trendy theming services in Joomla to our clients. Our Joomla theming services include creating new themes, customizing, modifying and updating the existing themes, and much more.
Features of Joomla
- Open Source: Joomla is an open source CMS and has in-built text editor which allows easy editing and formatting of web content
- Easy on installation: Joomla is an easy tool to install and manage
- Database Driven: Joomla has a web-based database where images, templates and components are stored in a centralized database
- Modular and Extendible : Joomla backs features such as page caching, RSS feeds, printable versions of pages, news flashes, blogs, polls and website searching and much more
- Template Management: The template manager in Joomla lets you configure a template to your Joomla website
- Report Generation: Enables a web master to generate report and view user statistics reports and much more
- Joomla Search Component: Helps user navigate through most common search items and provides the admin with search statistics
- Language Manager: Joomla has international languages support and UTF-8 encoding features. It enables us to create websites in one language and the multiple languages options facility