San Diego: Are you thinking to have an app for your product, business, blog or service? Heavy investment of money and time is bothering you? Just take a sigh! The good news is that you don’t have to invest thousands of dollars to enter into the mobile market and need not spend months of your time. There are numerous mobile development platforms that help you build your app within the budget.
Here are a few platforms that help you in building and managing mobile apps with no coding knowledge required:
- Como: Como is an intuitive and affordable mobile app development platform that doesn’t require any coding skills. The platform makes it easy for any small business owners to build custom mobile apps to enrich their business and meet the demands of the mobile customers. Como offers a wide variety of design options that include cool icons, color schemes and background images. These options allow publishers to create the cards that reinforce their brand on the customers’ home screen.
- Mobile Roadie: Mobile Roadie is an excellent app development platform using which you can build full-featured iOS or Android apps at a significantly lesser cost. Using Mobile Roadie, you can create, manage and update an app even with zero programming experience. It comes with an outstanding dashboard which gives a brief overview of the app’s analytics like popular sections, number of downloads, promotional tools, users’ location map and more.
- Appy Pie: This is a versatile and easy to use app making software that requires no technical knowledge to build a mobile app. Appy Pie lets you remove if there are any technical barriers and complications while allowing you to build your own mobile app without the need of any programming or design skills. The platform focuses mainly on the beginners who wish to have an iOS, Android or Windows app for their business.
- AppBuilder: It offers a suite of apps to match up with the clients, employees and brochures. You can build the app using the online toolkit and later, the AppBuilder itself will work with you to define the structure of the app and colonize it with initial content. You can make use of the dedicated AppLibrary to provide your users with a window for multiple apps and can also customize it with your own branding.
- BiznessApps: The platform allows you to build your own apps for businesses through a simple process. It provides handful of features that comprise shopping cart, dynamic content, food ordering, push notifications, third party integrations, loyalty programs and more. This easy-to-use CMS lets you build the apps within minutes and customize it using the pre-built designs or the designs of your own.
Being an industry-leading mobile apps development company in San Diego, Fortune Innovations provides full-stack mobile applications and web products to the clients. Our work with start-ups keeps us innovative and helps us to be on the forefront of technology. Our developers are well versed in all the development languages and advanced technologies. Please get in touch with us if you need any assistance on apps development.