San Diego : This aims to share information about the Drupal Security Team in 2011 and midway through 2012. The team processed a significant number of security advisories, added a few members, improved their free education materials in the handbooks, presented at dozens of camps and user groups, and made several improvements to our workflow (including some user facing following changes).
- 3 team meetings at Drupalcon Chicago, Drupalcon London and Drupal Denver
- 3 core security releases in 2011 compared to 2 in 2010
- 59 contributed project security releases in 2011 compared to 113 in 2010
- 137 issues created on our private issue tracker in 2011 - security.drupal.org
- 1645 comments created on those issues on security.drupal.org in 2011 (including automated comments)
dozens of issues were reported to the team and became public issues because they are not supported in our private process