San Diego: While there is a huge number of Content Management Systems (CMS) to choose from, few CMS platforms are more accepted and more widely used than WordPress and Joomla.
In this post, we try to give you the information you need to make the decision between the WordPress or Joomla CMS.
WordPress has become a dominant content management system. You can even build sites that do not have a blog at all, and just use it as a CMS to generate static pages that do not look like a blog at all.
WordPress has the maximum demand. It is simple to use, has a lot of templates, and has a wide selection of free templates. If there is something you have to do that you can do these days with WordPress you can bet someone is working on a plug-in that adds that functionality right away as we speak. And most of the web design companies offer the quality, flexibility and ease of use of WordPress.
The WordPress SEO is very good if configured properly from home, there are several SEO plug-ins that center specifically on WordPress. When we work with, it is easy to add new content, add widgets, drag and drop, of course, and change the entire layout by changing the subject.
- Intuitive and easy to handle.
- Large community of users and developers
- Very easy to install with a click
- Lots of tutorials and learning resources and information, books, video tutorials, courses, classes, etc.
- Very easy to locate many themes and template designs.
- Many of the developers and programmers, if you need to hire one.
- Templates with Artisteer support.
- Difficult to customize the basic functionality.
- Difficult to add custom features.
- Falls short for large scale sites that require a lot of features.
- At assaulting Hackers love WordPress sites due to the huge demand.
Small Business Websites, Blogs, SEO sites, and Personal Websites.
Joomla is the most popular CMS obtainable today for medium and large sites that need more flexibility and supports features of WordPress. It has more plugins that offer great extension and flexibility.
Joomla is well known for being the best multimedia CMS. It is very good for web designer, eCommerce and for high traffic sites. Joomla is not as easy to use as WordPress but if you opt for need advanced functionality, it is the best choice for you.
There is a wealth of information about Joomla tutorials and documentation. It is good as it takes more than you would with WordPress, Moreover it is more robust and complex.
- Easy to install
- Variety of plug-ins
- Easy and intuitive to handle
- Good for high traffic
- Ideal for small multimedia and e-commerce sites
- It is easy to customize the functionality or add custom features
- Many of the plug-ins are for earlier versions of Joomla
Business sites, multimedia sites, membership sites, directories, small e-commerce websites, etc.
Read more: Web Development in San Diego